Thursday, March 16, 2006

How am I?

I believe in the concept that a person is made of his circumstances and envoirnment. But 2 people grown up in the same envoirnment and circumstances, can still be different. Theres that element of brain (from inheritance or whatever) which has an effect. Thats the main reason why we are the way we are!! But how are we?

A friend of mine introduced me to this peculiar site. It's one of the several sites which tries to access what kind person you are by asking a set of questions. I generally dont believe in these things as it has no influence on my behaviour. But still i went through the exercise of knowing myself. The results are here. Lots of this did make sense to me.

Mouse over any part of the strip to learn more about the traits that the colors represent.

What I liked about the questions is the way they are modelled. The graphics of the bucket, quadrant and slider are very good. This UI concept can be used in several places. These could attract users to the survey which would have been rather boring if it was multiple choice or rating kind of survey.

If you have 15-20 mins to spare...enjoy this survey, but dont take it to head. You can also ask your close friends to rate you on the survey to get a different perspective.

No comments: