Monday, July 11, 2005

Pleasant weather

My journey was good and I landed safely. Dubai airport is fantastic. I was trying to compare it with our Mumbai International airport. It scores in all aspects - cleanliness, chairs, service, looks etc. The expansion work of teh airport is going on. Emirates is the official partner of the World Cup soccer 2006. It's a bit of surprise that the German airline, 'Lufthansa' is not the official partner. Food on the Emirates was bad. No vegetarian dish except for the bread. The personalized TV feature is good. I watched 'Sahara'. It's a junk movie.
Weather in Germany is very pleasant. The temperature is around 22 deg Cel and it rains occasionally. I can see flowers and greenery all around. This is in sharp contrast to my last visit, when I could see only white snow around.

No comments: