- We are born by the accident of 2 things…sperm and egg. (never heard of any use of one without the other)
- We all have 2 parents (and they have 2 parents too and so on)
- The govt of India, recommends 2 kids per couple…(ಆರತಿಗೆ ಒಬ್ಬಳು, ಕೀರ್ತಿಗೆ ಒಬ್ಬ …roughly translates to - a girl for household and a boy for glory...this could make the feminists flare up)
- We have 2 ways on the road, probably because of evolution from accidents.
- We generally have 2 ways into and out of a building…(remember the fire-exit of your office…if your office doesn't have one, quit today and look out for another job. Remember - Life (without burns) is precious).
- Of-course normally we have 2 hands(to type such crap), 2 legs, 2 eyes, 2 ears etc etc.
Wait - If we are not in 2, then we are many…fingers (and hence the nails), hair, teeth, numbers, alphabets, languages (spoken and computer ones..isn't it sic!), mental states..blah blah (see this generally comes in 2)
But…Hold on, I am not done yet!
If you agree all - this blog is comprehended and controlled by just ONE (yes, not TWO) thing…The BRAIN. But the brain has 3 parts (don’t even try to doubt me on this Biology aspect. Blame Google if its wrong.).
This now explains everything. CEO's are the brains of the company. They comprehend ideas and control things. And Brain is really complex. Don’t think that SAP has 2 BRAINS. We have 3 parts of ONE BRAIN identified clearly. The world knows the names of 2 parts. All SAP stakeholders, analysts and employees know the 3rd part.
So everything falls in place now.
Q.E.D. (Quite Easily Done)
Disclaimer : This blog(not the blogger) is totally crazy. i.e. Reader cannot judge the writer's (in)saneness in this blog. Multiple reads are strongly recommended to find sense in this blog. Failure to make sense is clearly your personal failure.