Application which can put in a different singer's voice to any given song.
Example - Want to check how would Micheal Jackson sound on bollywood hit song "zindagi ek safar.."
First of all is this already possible?
On a parallel note, let me admit that, i know very less about the applications in the sound processing space.
1. With the application, separate the human sound from the music of a song.
2. Analyze the extracted human sound - Frequency and intensity and whatever that is needed - Lets call it "Variations".
3. From this we get the voice of the singer and the "variations" he has produced in this song - Kishore Kumar in this case.
4. Do similar operation one of Micheal Jackson's song.
5. We now have 2 distinct voices.
6. Modify MJ's voice to the "variations" that is extracted.
7. Mix this with the original song music (got in step 1).
We have MJ singing Kishore's hit "Zindagi ek safar..."
Imagine the impact - We need not pay any singer any money (unless you need a really fresh voice).