I got a mail from a friend of mine. The questions in the mail are the ones which we have seen mostly on a daily basis. Still we dont remeber these. This questionairre checks how Observant a person is?
Try it out.
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
3. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
4. When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
5. How many matches are in a standard pack?
6. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
7. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise?
8. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
9 On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons?
10. Which way do fans rotate?
11. How many sides does a stop sign have?
12. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
13. How many lug nuts are on a stand ard car wheel?
14. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
15. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy,Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
16. On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
17. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord to turn them up and down?
18. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
19. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
20. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
3. 1, 0
7. Clockwise (north of the equator)
8. Towards bottom right
10. Anti-Clockwise as you look at it
16. Ace of spades
18. *, .